We are the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers' orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
The Store Leader will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our Lekki store/warehouse, ensuring it runs smoothly and effectively. This will include managing the entire shift staff, motivating the Pickers amp; Riders, and simplifying business expectations to the warehouse teams, and assisting in training new store employees.
- Ensure your store is opened and closed on time.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training new store employees.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories and keeping accurate stock record.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, planning, monitoring and appraising performance.
- Ensure that the warehouse is always fully functional, equipment working- (system, fridges and freezers, computers, AC, printer, generator) and report any failure immediately to the Operations Leader.
- Maintain health and safety rules cleanliness, hygiene, fire safety and people safety.
- Ensure that all staff are always wearing uniform.
- Check drivers and pickers hygiene and appearance daily.
- Ensure that motorcycles are always in good condition and regularly maintained.
- Control the timing of pickers.
- Control the timing of dispatch.
- Control the timing of drivers.
- Manage and control product Quality.
- Manage expiry as per company process policy.
- Do daily counts per aisle and confirm quantities are correct.
- Confirm every receipt of stock and sign each invoice immediately for stock to be inserted into system.
- Maintain store and products in clean perfect condition.
- Report and delays and problems to Operations Leader.
- Do regular training with all staff members and test speed
A minimum of BSc/HND is required
Must have completed NYSC
Experience in the ecommerce or retail space is required
Experience managing mid to large team sizes
Inventory Management understanding
Strong communication skills
Strong team builder
Ability to lead teams towards a common goal
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment