Sat, 23 Sep 2023 05:21:45 GMT
Dangote Group, Nigeria
Sep 16, 2023
Oct 16, 2023
We are looking for a Manager, Finance to join our team. As the Manager, Finance, you will play a key role in supporting our financial operations within the construction industry. You will have the opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team, in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Manage day to day operations of the Finance department, including oversight of accounting transactions and financial reporting.
- Develop and maintain budgets, forecasts, and financial models to support business decisions.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial policies and procedures, as well as external regulations and reporting requirements.
- Develop and implement processes and controls to mitigate financial risks.
- Provide financial analysis and insights to support business decision-making.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers, including but not limited to banks, auditors, and tax consultants.
- Coach, mentor, and develop team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Professional certification such as ACCA, ACA, CFA, CPA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive financial management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices, including financial modeling and forecasting.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training amp; Development
Information Technology and Services - Abuja, Nigeria