Thu, 21 Sep 2023 10:08:43 GMT
Head, Projects (Expatriate)
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa, Nigeria
Sep 16, 2023
Oct 16, 2023
The Head, Projects will be responsible for driving the effective delivery of projects, guaranteeing they meet quality, budget, and timelines.
- Direct and lead a team of project managers and project coordinators.
- Develop and implement project management processes and methods to ensure effective project execution.
- Define the scope, goals, and outcomes of the project.
- Create detailed project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Monitor and report project progress, identify and mitigate risks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Drive a culture of excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement within the project management team.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to project management staff.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Act as the primary point of contact for stakeholders including customers and management.
- First degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant field; certification in project management a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a project management role.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills to effectively work with multi-generation employees, other contractors on a shared worksite, and a wide variety of customers.
- Knowledge of budget control and job cost forecasting.
- Knowledge of floor, tank, marine and concrete coatings, surface preparation to include various abrasive blasting techniques, lead paint abatement, fireproofing, plural component application, etc.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa
Information Technology and Services - Abuja, Nigeria