As a Talent Acquisition Associate, you will play a crucial role in attracting, identifying, and hiring top-tier talent to meet the organization's staffing needs. You will be involved in the end-to-end recruitment process, collaborating with hiring managers and HR teams to ensure a smooth and efficient hiring experience.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their specific hiring needs and preferences.
- Enhance the organization's employer brand by promoting a positive candidate experience and effectively communicating the company's values and culture.
- Implement standardized protocols for candidate communication, feedback, and offer negotiation.
- Ensure a smooth transition from the recruitment phase to the onboarding process for new hires.
- Leverage data analytics to track and measure the effectiveness of recruitment efforts, identify areas for improvement and optimize strategies for maximum impact.
- Work with ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details.
- Continuously evaluate and improve recruitment processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct thorough candidate assessments, ranging from virtual interviews, resume reviews, phone screenings, and evaluate candidates' skills, experience, and cultural fit with the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition, in a high-growth talent acquisition organization.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment strategies, sourcing techniques, and talent acquisition best practices
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Collaboration skills, coupled with the ability to build and motivate high-performing teams.
- Work alongside amp; learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Attractive Salary amp; benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Free office lunch
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance