We are looing for a Pipeline Conversion Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that prospects at the top-of-the-funnel, are followed through and helped through all various steps of the Champion recruitment process.
What You Will Do:
- Actively engage prospective drivers to educate them on the onboarding process to become Champions.
- Promotion and sale of services and products to prospective drivers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with prospective drivers
- Expedite the resolution of customer/driver problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the agreed timeline.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply team lead with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in other languages is added advantage
- Must understand the local dialect of the business territory
- Good analytical and organizational skills with experience
- Ability to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skill
- Must possess strong methodical approach to complete the assigned workAttention to details.
- Bachelors degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Competitve Pay amp; Benefits
- Premium Health Insurance Benefits
- Consistent Learning amp; Development