We are the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers' orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
- Receiving products physically from vendors as well as ensuring invoices and purchase order corresponds with the physical goods.
- Ensuring product quality checks are done on products while receiving
- Inbounding all products received physically into the inventory database.
- Carry out proper shelf labelling and product arrangement in the warehouse.
- Conduct daily, weekly monthly stock counts and submit reports to line managers.
- Reconcile variances on stock count reports with accounts, commercial and operations.
- Implement inter-store product transfers as directed by commercial or line manager.
- Monitor and Report close to expiry products both on the database and physically in the warehouse.
- Daily inspect product quality in the warehouse.
- Manage and reduce product losses in the warehouse via product handling, expiry, and accurate inbounding on the database
- Minimum of HND/BSC.
- At least 2 years previous work experience working in the retail industry
- Ability to use SAP
- Good knowledge and usage of excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Must reside around Lekki or environs
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment