Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend to all registered customer truck drivers.
- Track and confirm individual customer driver with new request if previous transaction closed
- Issue loading authority to customer driver based on request only.
- Confirm and receive printed ATCs from Sales amp; Marketing, update the same into the database
- Monitor ATC Status/ stock balance, seek HOD’s approval and request for replenishment.
- Send an hourly update report on quantity, region and cement brand issued to drivers.
- Prepare daily report at the closing and monthly
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures
- Ensure strict compliance to company policies and procedures
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
Skills and Behaviours
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies and approach.
- Basic knowledge of system based inventory management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and quality specifications.
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements.
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Suite Applications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training amp; Development