Our client, a leader in the Information Technology and Services Industry is seeking to fill the position of UI/UX Designer.
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. He/She must have experience with design software and wireframe tools and experience of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications. Successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website, to ensure seamless web/mobile design, the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for the company’s suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for the company’s digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Team, internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- System Administration, Linux Administration, Network Administration, Firewall management
- Information Security
- Information management/assurance
- Windows amp; Linux administration
- Network administration
- Endpoint device management
Educational/ Professional Certification Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science
- Master's degree in Networking Technology
- CCNA R/S, CCNA Security, ITIL v3, CEH