Our client, a leader in the Airlines/Aviation Industry is seeking to fill the position of Organisational Development Manager.
The Organisational Development Manager will be responsible for shaping and coordinating the company’s efforts to develop into a more diverse, and agile business by implementing meaningful, relevant, developmental activities that link to its goals and objectives.
- Success of training programs
- Efficiency of processes
- Achievement of set out goals
- Employee satisfaction
- Development of employees
- Communication and Relationship Management
- Strategy planning and implementation
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Organisational Psychology, Finance, or related field.
- Master's degree in Organisational Psychology, Organisational Development, Business Administration, or related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7-10 years previous relevant experience as an Organisational Development specialist in related Industry is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of skills development and capacity building strategies.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative and influencing skills.